- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 16 Apr 2018 22:25
- Project duration (approx.)
- 30.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £200 / day
- Level of Experience
- Staffing & Recruiting
- Area of expertise
- Marketing & PR
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , German (Nice to have) , Italian (Nice to have) , Polish (Nice to have) , Spanish (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a tech start-up looking for people who can assist in our marketing and growth by taking on email marketing and supporting other marketing channels. You will be working to with the pre-existing marketing team.
An example of the day to day role may include:
1) Identifying candidates to recruit (NOT clients), and direct marketing to them.
2) Creating and executing marketing strategy and materials.
3) Identifying and implementing optimisation processes across marketing.
The ideal candidate is creative and agile, and can identify and implement cost/ time saving initiatives while they identify and market to relevant candidates. The ideal candidate may have also worked in tech recruitment before.
Must have experience working in start-ups.
We would also prefer if the candidate had fluent language skills in German, Polish, Italian or Spanish.