- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 17 Oct 2017 11:44
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €1400 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Marketing & PR , Product Development , Sales / Business Development , Strategy
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , German (Nice to have) , Mandarin (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a management consultancy firm focusing on the automotive industry. We are international, and our headquarters are based in Munich.
We have an expertise in functional areas along the automotive value chain, including but not limited to electromobility strategies, future mobility concepts, market entry and growth strategies in emerging markets as well as creating and implementing automotive products, product development processes and regional expansion programs. Our clients in the automotive sector include OEMs, suppliers and engineering service providers.
This project will focus on developing a brand positioning and concept development for the development phase of a new car model.
Our client is in the development phase of launching a new car model needs an engagement level to support with brand positioning and concept development.
The consultant will lead a team of 2 consultants. As such the project/engagement manager will enable solid business decision making for the development process, provide brand positioning oversight and drive overall shareholder value.
• Engagement manager level in top-tier consulting firm such as MCG/McKinsey
• Proven track record in the automotive sector
• Expertise in brand positioning and sales/business development combined with proven ability to communicate those analysis
• Highly analytical, detail oriented and strong business sense; proven ability to manage new ideas and creative solutions
• Based FT in Beijing, China
Secondary requirements (‘strong advantages’):
• Previous experience working on an innovation project
Tertiary requirements (desirable):
• Previous international experience
• Ability & interest to travel
• Chinese (Mandarin) language skills