- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 17 Jan 2017 11:51
- Project duration (approx.)
- 1.0 Day
- Budget (approx.)
- £800 / day
- Level of Experience
- Marketing & Advertising, Venture Capital
- Area of expertise
- Marketing & PR
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a PE firm reviewing an investment opportunity in a London-based digital marketing agency which specializes in performance marketing. The business delivers PPC, SEO and display advertising solutions for blue chip clients.
We are keen to connect with an expert who can intelligently advise on the following:
• The revenue model of search agencies. How do firms typically get paid for PPC, SEO/SEM, display advertising, etc?
• What are the growth prospects in the search market?
• Who are the large competitors in the UK?
• What are the market risks?
• How important is technology like analytics and machine learning to effective paid search campaigns?
We are looking to spend an initial 90-minute meeting with the consultant with potential to assist on further market study/due diligence.
Former senior executive in a search marketing agency serving large consumer brands, particularly in eCommerce.