- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 27 Feb 2019 16:58
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £1949.6 / day
- Area of expertise
- Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a private equity firm looking for a consultant to work on transformation initiatives at a newly acquired portfolio business we are going to merge with an existing company.
The consultant can be based anywhere in Europe.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Lead various workstreams, especially in the commercial and organisational area, in terms of execution
- Very hands-on, strong project management skills, strong people skills, driven
- Daily interaction with senior leadership to ensure successful implementation of key initiatives
- Good analytical capabilities to establish right course of action
We are looking for someone with a consulting background who has led teams and projects, who can both advise and be hands on and get stuck in.