- Project status
- Project start date
- 1 Jul 2018
- Project posted
- 16 Apr 2018 08:33
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €800 / day
- Level of Experience
- Oil & Energy
- Area of expertise
- Change Management , Operations , Programme / Project Management , Strategy , Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , German (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are an international FTSE listed Energy Company.
We are currently in need for support on one of our projects. This project aims to reduce sustainably the maintenance cost by 20% vs 2016 for the 2021 budget, without jeopardizing reliability.
Aspiration is to improve and achieve a Q1/2 breakpoint with regards to cost performance on the maintenance index by 2022. In order to achieve this, first significant improvements need to be realized in 2018.
The reduction will be achieved by “Fixing the Base Business” and selected “High Impact Projects”.
“Fixing the Base” will have three pillars:
1. Gaining a better understanding of the gap and potential to reduce costs compared to 2016.
2. The project will have 5 workstreams: a) Performance Management, b) Cost control, c) Manage Equipment Care, d) Workflow Management, and e) Asset Data Control & IT. Please only submit your proposal where your experience is most relevant
3. A culture and behavior program should focus on: cost controlling, interfaces, competences and continuous improvement in order to enable a lean maintenance structure.
CONSULTANT REQUIREMENTS (PLEASE CLEARLY HIGHLIGHT YOUR RELEVANCE IN YOUR PROPOSAL)
The „Hybrid Consultant “ will support the implementation of the project - 10% of the task is supporting the program management process and reporting, 30% is to help defining standards, assess gap analyses and develop implementation plans. 60% is to implement in the field with “change agents” in order to close the gap and foster the right behavior. In order to engage with the change agents, German language skills are a prerequisite.
Specific Tasks and actions are:
1. Program management support, including reporting, progress tracking and communication as well as stakeholder management.
2. Cost control – asset based budgeting
a. Develop framework for transparent cost control including SAP mapping (Plant Break down structure) with financial reporting / budgeting structure. Complement existing procedures and guidelines. Reassess workflow and responsibilities for cost control
b. Implement budget control for preventive maintenance
c. Develop concept to allocate own labor cost to equipment.
Project Duration: 01.07.2018 until 31.12.2020
Location: South of Cologne, NRW, Germany
We are looking for professionals, who:
- Can cope with our high standards regarding Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (HSSE).
- Have a strong focus on innovation.
- Realize permanent cost reductions.
- Follow high quality standards.
- Have a proven track record in Oil & Gas
Proposal Submission & Review: April 2018
Proposa Assessment & Interviews: May 2018
Awarding of Contract: June 2018
Project Kick Off: 1st of July 2018