- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 22 Oct 2018 10:21
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €54000 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Mechanical / Industrial Engineering
- Area of expertise
- Engineering , Operations , Programme / Project Management , Legal / Compliance
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , German (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a company focused on the HSEQ professions and with our range of services for occupational health and safety as well as environmental and quality management, we provide our customers and project partners with competent and comprehensive support in all these areas.
We are currently rapidly expanding our team as there is more demand for our services that can be met by our current resources. Hence we are urgently looking for a
support on a full time basis as soon as possible.
Start date would be asap.
- You look after projects independently or in a team.
- You advise our project partners in all questions in the field of HSE.
- Communication and coordination with all stakeholders is part of this.
- You will be asked to provide trainings and instructions.
- You will carry out inspections and audits and monitor compliance with local safety regulations.
- You create and maintain bilingual documentation (German & English).
- You have the qualification "Occupational Safety Expert" or a comparable qualification.
- Ideally, you have the qualification Safety and Health Coordinator, Fire Safety Officer and / or Offshore Certificates.
- You should have a background in engineering degree or equivalent.
- You work independently and are nevertheless a team player.
- You are flexible and willing to travel (nationwide or European countries abroad).
- You are business fluent in English. German should be your mother tongue.