- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 15 Nov 2016 10:30
- Project duration (approx.)
- 4 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €677.97 / day
- Hospital & Health Care
- Area of expertise
- Operations, Sales / Business Development, Data Analytics
- Consultant location
- French (Essential) , English (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are leading the development of a new business service, the foundation for which is a pan-European infrastructure to collect, aggregate and report on pharmaceutical product use at a patient level.
Partnering with healthcare data providers this new solution for Data Analysis in healthcare will bring together, access and codify deep clinical data sources across multiple global geographies and create a solution that will allow for enhanced strategic decision making across the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
This pan-European initiative is gathering momentum and deployment in 7 different European Markets is being rolled-out.
We look for a highly versatile individual, who is supporting the Country Lead in his/her responsibilities to manage stakeholder relations and solution deployment.
*The project's kick-off is on the week commencing on the 21st of November and the consultant need to be on-site.
*There's a possibility that the project will be extended - it will be discussed in detail with the consultant when time comes.
*The day rate is up to €670,00 - according to the consultant's experience.
• Plan and manage stakeholder(e.g. hospitals, IT vendors) interactions;
• Support the Country Lead with all the operational needs - presentations, documents, booking meetings;
• Plan and manage sub-contractor (translation, IT sourcing, TTP);
• Support in developing, updating documents ensuring quality;
• Work in compliance with company policies and regulations.
• Fluency in French (spoken and written);
• 3+ year experience as a management consultant or professional in the healthcare industry;
• Flexibility to travel if need be.