- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 13 May 2016 09:03
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$2000 / day
- Oil & Energy , Utilities / Energy Generation , Construction
- Area of expertise
- Operations , Procurement / Supply Chain , Legal / Compliance , Strategy
- Consultant location
- Russian (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are looking for an energy efficiency expert to run an energy spend optimisation project (3-6 months est.) at a large construction and manufacturing conglomerate in the CIS region.
The suitable candidate will run the technical side of the project from diagnostic of what to optimise down to the set-up of a tender process and assessment of suppliers to deliver the identified solutions.
- Technical experience in the field of energy spend optimisation / industrial energy efficiency (10-15y)
- Russian speaking
- Specific experience and understanding of gas-to-power projects / gas turbines
We need somebody that can say asap what should be changed (e.g. a gas turbine instead of using the grid) and set up a tender process to find the best supplier of gas turbines and assess technically such supplier.
Will likely be an engineer that does independent consulting on the topic.
Project can be extended to 6 months depending on the experience and rate of the candidate