- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 26 Aug 2016 14:43
- Project duration (approx.)
- 16.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- US$336 / day
- Area of expertise
- Programme / Project Management
- Consultant location
- South Africa
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Our client is an NGO, affiliated to an multinational organisation, active in the education sector.
We are looking for an experienced programme manager with a passion for bringing about change, to manage a portfolio of projects in the Gauteng region, working with diverse stakeholders (funders, corporate sponsors, service providers and social partners).
- People management skills a must.
- PM experience with international / recognised consulting firms is a
- Knowledge of public education in South Africa an advantage, as well.
Translate the strategy into a programme of execution
Articulate project objectives and communicate to diverse stakeholders
Design work streams and manage execution with team
Report on programme status and progress to stakeholders
Build capacity and capability with various partners