- Project status
- Project posted
- 22 May 2017 10:49
- Project duration (approx.)
- 90.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- €720 / day
- Level of Experience
- Financial Services
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Big Data / Data Analytics
- Consultant location
- German (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Hoist Germany Local Analytics team require tempory support to:
1. Analyse characteristics of portfolios/customer using both internal and external data that can be used improve performance, drive down cost and support with pricing.
2.Devise forecasting models of expected collection liquidation curves based on historical performance stats and quality of new business.
2. Analyse profitability of portfolio acquisitions factoring in purchase price and servicing costs.
3.Develop and track new measures of performance relating to activities & transactions that will help us understand why a customer will make a payment, when a customer will make a payment and how the customer will make a payment.
• Develop in-house Propensity to Pay scorecards based on internal and external data. Scorecards specific to; placement, portfolio, products and activates
• Experience of identifying and developing metrics for business strategy development with minimal direction
• Undertake detailed data collection and analysis on a range of internal and external data in order to inform O• Fully proficient with advance levels of SQL Knowledge (MS SQL Server-2008 Management Studio, MS SQL Server Business Intelligence Suite: SSRS, SSIS, SSAS ), MS Excel, VBA, Microsoft Access, PowerPoint, MS Visio –and be able to understand and create recommendations packs based on mining transactional data
• Ability to understand various sources of data (supplied internally or by external sources) and act as key contact for day to day matters
• Proven ability to perform complex analysis and to clearly and concisely communicate results to a broad audience/ senior management.