- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 15 Mar 2017 07:46
- Project duration (approx.)
- 9.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €1200 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Sales / Business Development , Big Data / Data Analytics
- Consultant location
- German (Essential) , English (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
The client is a very large automotive retailer in Germany, with just around 2.000 employees.
The existing CRM strategy needs to be revised and improved. Building on the existing CRM system, the company is in need of a consultant or a group of consultants that develops an improved and state of the art CRM system for their business operations.
There is a consistent CRM database, however successful CRM strategies must comprise data hygiene and quality approaches. At the core of the CRM challenge sits the car purchase after which the customer generally loses touch with the retailer over the long period of time until the next purchase. Basic, automotive industry wide CRM practices, such as reminding customers of routine check-ups or upcoming TÜV tests have been implemented, nonetheless further measures for a closer customer journey tracking should be instigated.
As a consultant, you will work alongside the full-time employees within the organization, currently responsible for the existing CRM practices. You will collaborate closely with management to identify, analyse, implement and monitor the success of new CRM methods for the business.
The company is looking for a functional expert in CRM rather than an industry expert in automotive.
Firstly, you will be asked to analyze and assess the current CRM strategy and system.
Secondly, you will need to identify areas of improvement of the existing practices.
Thirdly, you will be asked to develop (industry) new CRM methods for the client.
Fourthly, after discussions with management, you will implement the bespoke improvements and new developments in the day to day practices of the client’s business.
• 8-12 years experience in state of the art CRM strategies/systems in retail
• Advanced problem solving and root cause analysis combined with proven ability to communicate those analysis
• Highly analytical, detail oriented and strong business sense
• Proven ability to manage new ideas and creative solutions
• German language proficiency: native/fluent
Secondary requirements (‘strong advantages’):
• Ideally some automotive industry experience and a sound understanding of existing CRM strategies within the automotive sector.
• Solid training from top tier consultancy and/or automotive manufacturer
This project will be on site at the clients HQ, based in Germany. There will be some travel required to the company’s different sites, as the consultant is expected to be out in the market, to develop profound CRM mechanisms needed. Please note this project length is 6-12 months.