- Project status
- Project start date
- 11 Feb 2018
- Project posted
- 30 Jan 2018 15:55
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- £560 / day
- Level of Experience
- Media Production
- Area of expertise
- Information Technology , Legal / Compliance , Strategy
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a leading global media production company of scripted and non-scripted shows looking for an Information Security Consultant to support our internal GDPR project. The consultant will work as part of a team with the Group Compliance officer, Legal Counsel and Group IT Manager.
• Provide general support to the GDPR project
• Analyze GDPR security requirements and advise on scope and options
• Develop and lead a roadmap of security related improvements in light of GDPR requirements
• Assess, review, monitor & report security deficiencies
• Assist in setting up records of processing (article 30 GDPR) in OneTrust and in carrying out privacy impact assessments
• Demonstrate creativity and innovation in applying solutions for the benefit of our company
• Implementing sustainable processes to ensure ongoing GDPR compliance
• Thorough understanding of data protection and information rights legislation (GDPR)
• Thorough understanding of information security best practice and legislation
• Confident presenter, articulate and able to explain complex scenarios in easy to understand terms directly to board level
• Certifications, whilst not essential, are preferred (CIPPE / CIPPT, CISM, ISO27001, CRISC, CISA, CISSP)
• experience working in internal and external security environments within an international company.
• Languages: verbal and written fluency in English is mandatory, additional languages are a plus.
• Hands-on mentality and flexibility.