- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 21 Jun 2018 05:09
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$56000 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Information Technology & Services
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are one of the largest professional services firms in the world.
We are currently engaged by a manufacturing client in Malaysia (who have recently implemented JD Edwards ERP ) on an overall turnaround project. We need someone to help with the following areas
1. Knowledge and experience of the JD Edwards package (specially in Manufacturing environments) with a good understanding of manufacturing process flows, manufacturing costing and budgeting
2. Understand the gaps in the current implementation (assessment of agreement, licenses, gaps, implementation quality, systems and governance processes)
3. Help improve current state of implementation – newer modules and dashboards, training and implementation etc.
4. Interface with internal stakeholders (CXOs, HODs etc.) and external stakeholders (Software licensors, implementation support etc.) as business requirements evolve
He/She would ideally completed at least one or more cycles of implementation in the past.
The role will be based full time in Malaysia and hence a local profile would be most helpful (though not a constraint). We would want someone who is independent, hands on and responsive to changes in a fast moving environment.
We expect an initial contract of 12 months and the client is open to the possibility of making it a full time role in the medium term.
Remuneration will be from USD$40000 - USD$80000 for 12 months with the right candidate, depending on experience. Open for discussion.