- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 4 Apr 2018 14:21
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €800 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Information Technology
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , French (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
A French real estate platform is looking for a senior IT project manager to plan, and co-ordinate the migration of the ERP system.
1. Planning and co-ordination of all activities with all relevant internal functions/services (product managers, software developers, ...)
2. Overall governance (steering committees, upward reporting, ...)
3. Change management (and communication) with end user level
4. End-to-end ownership of the migration of a Web-ERP, including:
- Establishing requirements
- Develop concept (solution)
- Functional mapping
- Define development methodology, phasing, ...
- Prototyping, proof of concept, integration testing
- User training, user acceptance
- Data migration
- Post go-live support
1. 10+ years of experience as a senior program manager for software development/migration; demonstrated success developing a variety of software systems while taking on increasing responsibility for analysis, design, implementation and deployment tasks.
2. 6+ years of experience developing data-driven applications utilizing significant relational database engines as part of the overall application architecture (experience with any or all of the following highly desirable: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server).
3. 6+ years of experience building web-based software systems, utilizing N-tier architectures, dynamic content, highly-scalable approaches, and complex security models/ implementations.
4. Proficiency developing and troubleshooting complex software systems that run in mixed- environments including Linux, Unix and/or Windows on desktop, server, tablet, and mobile systems.
- Have contributed to building architecture at a web-scale
- Experience in refactoring large existing code bases (application migration)
- In depth knowledge of Iterative and Agile SCRUM methodologies
- Highly proficient in any or all of the following highly desirable: HTML, PHP, ...
- Enterprise application integration
- Affinity with real estate sector, in particular related to the management of agents
Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical discipline; or, equivalent demonstrable experience.