- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 15 Oct 2018 13:23
- Project duration (approx.)
- 10.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- €16000 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Information Technology
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a global PE-owned pharmaceutical company (€600m revenue, 1900 FTEs) who are looking to diagnose the state of our IT organisation.
Hence, we are looking for a senior top-tier consultant with strong IT experience to help us understand:
• The strengths & weaknesses of our current IT organisation (design and people) in light of Corporate Strategy.
• Key recommendations to adjust the organisation design (short-/ mid-/ longer-term).
• Any other areas for improvement of IT (including beyond the IT organisation).
The Ideal Consultant:
- Senior consulting experience (ideally Partner level) who can autonomously deliver diagnostic.
- Deep experience in IT organisations and strategy.
Deliverables and Project Scope:
The scope of the project will include around 10 interviews. This will include key stakeholders such as; CIO Europe, CIO NA, 3 VPs to get “customer” perspective, VP of Strategy, and 3-4 other key people.
The deliverables should include; 1) short Word note and/or PowerPoint document and 2) Final presentation.
This is an urgent project to be delivered by end of November at the latest.