- Project status
- Project posted
- 15 Feb 2017 09:40
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- £440 / day
- Level of Experience
- Hospital & Health Care , Management Consulting
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Strategy
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
- Dutch (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a global strategy consulting firm who are conducting a due diligence in the dental market.
As part of the project we need a fluent Dutch consultant to support market research in the Dutch market.
We will be testing the market dynamics, including the opportunities for private dentistry as well as profiling the key players in the market, the level of fragmentation and the level of corporatisation.
Candidates need to be available to start early next week (w/c 20th), ideally Monday.
This will be a 3 week role based, based in our Central London office. There is however the possibility of remote work with travel to London for key meetings.
Working with the broader project team in an analyst role
Primary and secondary research, including conducting 10-15 interviews with both dentists and key opinion leaders
Synthesis of findings and some translation services
• Fluent Dutch speaker
• Experienced in conducting primary and secondary research
• Consulting background preferred
• Healthcare/dental experience beneficial but not necessary
• Available on-site (London) from the 20th for 3 weeks