Objectives and Key Deliverables
A broad brush on the evolution pathways of the following between now and 2050, based on existing studies conducted by strategy/management consultancies, industry associations and academia – in that order of priority.
• Drive trains (ICE, BEV, PHEV, FCEV, HPDI for LNG) in vehicle parc for the following segments: Off road (Mining & Agriculture), Two and three vehicles, Commercial road transport, Public transport
• New Fuels in the overall mix, for all mobility segments (on/off road, rail, marine, aviation): Biofuels, hydrogen, PTL, GTL, LNG
1. Fuel supply and distribution (e.g charging infrastructure, DLNG supply, hydrogen supply)
2. Public transport Infrastructure
3. Battery, hydro and hydrogen storage to handle intermittency
• Mobility as a service (MaaS) for people and goods
Urgent need, with the deliverable expected by the 24th of November.