- Project status
- Project start date
- Project posted
- 8 Mar 2019 16:20
- Project duration (approx.)
- 1 Month
- Budget (approx.)
- US$20000 (fixed cost)
- Area of expertise
- On-site in United States
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Strong background in Quality and Compliance? We are a leading manufacturer of sustainable metal packaging for food and household products looking for the right person to support and maintain corporate SQF compliance and Quality Assurance. This position focuses on providing strong Customer, Plant, and Supplier support while ensuring the Quality Department meets its overall objectives.
Responsibilities for this position include:
1. Lead annual reviews and maintenance of Corporate Quality System documentation (pFMEAs, Control Plans, SOPs, Work Instructions, Forms, etc.).
2. Lead and assist with Corporate Quality System audits to maintain compliance and identify opportunities for improvement.
3. Lead and assist with development and implementation of a standard PPAP process.
4. Lead and assist with specific Customer assigned PPAP projects.
5. Lead and assist with Customer and Supplier Quality issues as needed.
6. Lead and assist with review of product specification and contract proposals with Plants, Suppliers, Customers, etc.
7. Lead and assist with communication of Quality system and document changes throughout the organization.
8. Lead and assist with Quality Engineering support to Customers, Plants, and Suppliers as needed.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package including Competitive pay and Benefits package options:
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid vacation and holidays to recreate, rejuvenate and care for the health of yourself and family
• 401(k) retirement plan with company match
• Variety of company paid and voluntary insurance plans including life, personal accident and disability insurance
• Tuition reimbursement
• Broad training in a related field usually acquired through high school; college or graduate degree level education; Four year engineering or technical degree required.
• Job related experience for 3-5 year(s) minimum in Quality Engineering.
• Experience and knowledge of ISO or equivalent Quality Systems.
• Trained and experienced ISO or equivalent Internal Auditor (Lead Auditor preferred).
• Strong and proven Quality System auditing skills.
• Strong and proven ability to review, revise, and implement corporate Quality System documents (pFMEAs, Control Plans, SOPs, Work Instructions, Forms).
• Strong and proven PPAP skills.
• Ability to work with team members at all levels of organization.
• Strong presentation and communication skills.
• Ability to analyze and interpret data and make recommendations.
• Must be able to organize, plan, and prioritize.
• Must be able to handle sensitive related and proprietary information in a confidential manner.
• Demonstrates Self-Awareness - uses a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses
• Instills Trust - gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
• Interpersonal Intelligence - relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people
• Demonstrates Results - consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
• Position requires approximately 35% travel.