- Project status
- Project start date
- Project posted
- 10 Sep 2019 12:11
- Project duration (approx.)
- 66.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- US$1120 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Big Data / Data Analytics
- Consultant location
- Arabic (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are seeking an experienced subject matter expert on Data Governance.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and competencies:
1. Ability to formulate data strategies and data governance frameworks for different types of data (structured, unstructured data, data-in-motion, data-at- rest, and data-in-use).
2. Business Experience in transportation is a plus.
3. Good experience in integrating agile approaches with governance models.
Proposing the relevant data governance framework that covers the information management policies and defines the fit-for-purpose ownership and stewardship of the data and the information.
Previous desired work experience:
1. Ensuring covering all types of data:, including data-in-motion, data-at-rest, and data-in-use.
2. Designing the Data Governance processes to be aligned with the center’s operating model.
3. Designing the information confidentiality classification scheme with clear polices and rules.
4. Conducting relevant benchmarking studies with–at least- three different countries.
reporting lines, decision rights, to mention a few.
5. Designing the proper data anonymization and masking rules and mechanisms. 11. Designing the data and information disclosure and authorization processes
6. Designing the data accessibility and share ability rules.
7. Specifying the relevant data standards.
8. Specifying data quality metrics and requirements.
9. Designing the DG organizational model in terms of roles, responsibilities,
(e.g. getting clearance to access the data)
10. Crafting the data and information exchange agreements including SLA
11. Specifying the Data Governance performance metrics and technical tools. 14. Defining the business metadata and technical metadata.
12. Specifying the relevant data requirements that would be catered for during
the implementation phase.