Objectives and Key Deliverables
*THE ROLE IS BASED IN MALAYSIA FOR 3 MONTHS*
**Salary can be discussed further for the right candidate**
We are a global management consultancy firm with strong presence in the South East Asian region and are looking for external consulting support for one of our key clients in Kuala Lumpur.
Large financial institution
This requirement is for 2 ongoing workstreams. One is related to transaction banking/risk assessment methodology, and the second is a KYC (Know Your Customer Exercise). The team requires support from Consultants, Senior Consultants and Associates on both workstreams.
DESCRIPTION & SKILLS
- Transaction banking - Key methodologies defined (risk appetite, risk assessment, etc.) and suggested KPIs linked to performance management. Skills required are general management consulting with financial services and bonus if fincrime experience
- Know Your Customer - Define and socialize updated customer risk rating and define standardized CDD process. Skills required are general management consulting with financial services and bonus if fincrime experience
- Associates focus on solving problems, providing insight, delivering projects, project analytics,
process design, and leading work streams as they drive significant modules forward.
- Senior Consultants execute work stream(s) from start to finish, including structuring and solving problems, synthesizing and communicating insights / recommendations and work planning.
- Consultants are primarily focused on research and analysis within work streams, under the guidance of a manager. They structure their own work and output; moving the project and the client relationship forward