- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 11 Feb 2016 15:36
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €220 / day
- Aerospace & Defence, Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing, Utilities, Automotive
- Area of expertise
- Executive / C-Suite, Operations, Sales / Business Development
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
The client here, is a private equity backed European industrial firm which provides specialist paint stripping services to various manufacturers. They are also involved with waste disposal and the recovery of valuable materials.
They are looking for someone to take the position of General Manager, in charge of their operations in Slovakia.
The business there comprises of an existing site with over 10 people and annual sales of around 1,5 million euro.
This is an interim to permanent role, meaning that the client is looking for someone to take the role on a permanent basis, but you would start on an interim contract for the first 3 - 4 months (similar to a probation period).
- mechanical or chemical engineering degree
- production / operations background in similar setting
- business development experience in similar setting
- must speak fluent Slovak
- must have English language skills
Please do NOT apply if you do not speak Slovak