Objectives and Key Deliverables
We need a leader of our sourcing and procurement functions. This role requires the development of sourcing strategies while managing supplier relationships. Leading RFPs and leading contract discussions with suppliers across the value chain.
• Chief Cultural Officer
• Good communicator
• Change agent
• Analytical thinker
• Lead all levels of supplier market RFI / RFP activities, including execution, readouts and business case implications. Meet with potential participants, both incumbents and non-incumbents, answer RFP related questions from vendors, analyze RFP results and support final vendor awards
• Develop cost savings and strategic sourcing projects while ensuring business continuity and high level of supplier performance
• Drive annual productivity improvements in each category of spend by developing and ensuring implementation of ideas to optimize Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for spend categories
• Lead vendor sourcing, vendor and contract negotiations, onboarding new vendors as necessary
• Consistently monitor and evaluate savings against targets by vendor and objective
• Review PPV trackers to ensure improved price / savings baseline analysis
• Develop and communicate functional supply chain or sourcing strategy to a diverse group of managers and senior level professionals at client. Create alignment with group and articulate broader procurement transformation.
• Cultivate and manage relationships with vendors working in CIP initiatives as well as perform vendor audits as necessary
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 7 – 10 years of procurement, vendor management, and strategic sourcing leadership
• Building category strategies supported by business cases and continuous improvement program (CIP) initiatives
• Contract negotiation and contract management
• Ability to drive change management and gain consensus from client stakeholders across several business units’ company wide
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
• High-levels of supply chain and operational acumen, with demonstrated end-to-end understanding
• Proficient computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, ERP)