- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 7 Feb 2018 11:36
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$595.74 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Project Management
- On-site in Singapore
Objectives and Key Deliverables
As a high growth digital startup in Singapore, we are in a growth phase charting our international expansion and looking for a strong program manager for a 6 month contract (potentially extendable) who will help us coordinate the various launch work streams centrally from Singapore (but may require some travel to Indonesia, HK).
1. Experience in successfully planning, managing & COMPLETING complex, large scale, multi stream projects by working on dependencies, identify problems / deadlines early on and work for resolutions before and after. Think of project size like INDONESIA in full steam and NZ starting.
2. Ability to communicate, work and influence partners, staff, vendors of various cultural backgrounds - This includes ability to manage stakeholders that don't report to the person
3. Business acumen and commercial judgement : have a good business sense in order to identify workable in-country solutions and take ownership of work stream in the event of any delays
4. Ability to get hands on vs. managing a program on emails and worksheet
5. Leadership: Led people (4-5) as a line manager, Led project team of 10+ people
6. Able to handle detailed plans and use the planning tools and followup, day in and day out
Nice to have:
- consulting experience (project leader /manage level is adequate). For non-consultants, we expect more experience.
- familiarity with IT or telco industry (i.e., e-commerce, network, marketing)
For promising candidates applying outside Singapore, we can consider an Employment Pass since it is a six month project. For the project duration, they need to reside in Singapore, and they need to be able to travel to Indonesia /Malaysia for short visits.