- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 14 Feb 2017 14:50
- Project duration (approx.)
- 4.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- US$10800 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Financial Services , Management Consulting
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Strategy , Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a product and customer experience consulting firm. We are working with a retail bank in Dubai.
- Overall aim is to transform a small, but established, retail bank in Dubai into a strong challenger brand
- Follow-on from a successful project in Q4-2016 to update the bank's branches and digital channels
- Project sponsor is the CEO, so the candidate needs experience in consulting on this level
- Experience in business consulting in the financial services industry needed
- You will be working with the CEO, Chief Experience Officer and Chief Strategy Officer of a Global Digital Product and Design Studio based in London, Dubai and Singapore who have been engaged to deliver this project
- Immediate availability a must, as the aim is to present findings to the Client in Dubai around the 7th of March. Ability to travel to Dubai is required. 1 month duration.
- Retail Banking Strategy that is customer-centric and digital-centric
>Previous experience working in the financial services sector with a consulting firm such as BCG, Bain, AT Kearney, Accenture, etc.
>Experience in retail financial services (Nice to have experience in the UAE)
>Ideally, consultant is based in the UK or Dubai
The consultant will be working on-site with our team in London, and our Chief Strategy Officer who is based in Singapore, with some travel to work on-site at the client in Dubai (travel covered by client) and attend the final presentation to the client in Dubai (travel covered by client)
The project will run over the course of 4 weeks but will likely involve only 3 weeks of work from the consultant.