- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 24 Oct 2016 21:04
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$640 / day
- Area of expertise
- Operations, Project Management
- On-site in Saudi Arabia
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a consulting and systems integration firm in search of a BPM expert.
The BPM Expert is a key member of the Enterprise Architecture Project Team and is responsible for identifying, understanding, creating and graphically representing processes within an enterprise. The BPM Expert works as a team member to deliver the complete solution for the customer. In this role, you must work to understand the overall business, the services and products it delivers, and how those services and processes are delivered currently, with a focus on process improvement and best practices.
We are looking for consultants with a U.S passport, but can be based in Saudi Arabia for one year. A couple weeks of holiday will be given every quarter. The project will start as soon as we find the right candidate.
• Develop, create awareness and follow a BPM methodology and Framework.
• Manages and implements process improvement initiatives within their assigned projects.
• Serve as the primary resource to project teams in support of all process improvement initiatives.
• Work with the project team and interface with the client to do process mapping, process data sheets, and analyze process to identify process improvement requirements.
• Oversee the implementation of the process improvement recommendations with the client and interface with other consultants to coordinate all facets of process improvement initiatives.
• Document Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the current as-is process, and track KPIs during and after implementation of process improvement recommendation.
• Mentor and coach team members on the fundamentals of business process modeling, lean management, six sigma, business process engineering and similar areas of knowledge.
• Develop new knowledge in process improvement to support our client initiatives.
• Learn, quickly adopt and document the business processes in the EA tool at the client site.
• Undergraduate Degree in technical field with ten (10) years of professional experience, or Graduate Degree, or equivalent in combination of education and/or experience
• Strong knowledge of various BPM frameworks
• Certifications in Business Processes will be preferred along with experience in related job positions
• Expert in BPMN and documenting business processes in an EA tool as per the EA meta-model
• Strong skills in presentation, word processing, and spreadsheet applications.
• Demonstrated success in analysis driven problem solving.
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a high-pressure, time-sensitive environment.
• Ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams and influence without authority or title.
• Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive materials and information.
• Ability to work in team environment, hand-in-hand with client, and deliver solid results in a demanding work environment.
• Ability to establish effective working relationships with client personnel.