- Project status
- Project start date
- 31 May 2018
- Project posted
- 18 Apr 2018 07:07
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$160000 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Oil & Energy
- Area of expertise
- Consultant location
- United Arab Emirates
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
The scope of work for reviewing the current version of “HSE Management – Manual of Codes of Practice and Technical Guidance” is as follows:
a) Benchmark the existing COPs on categorization into volumes, classification between Codes of Practice and TGN with best industry practices and re-categorize/ re-classify appropriately and redesign the framework/ model of the CoPs into a more user-friendly that includes proposing the alignment of COPs/TGNs with Group Companies Corporate HSE procedures.
b) Conduct gap analysis to identify the shortfalls in the existing Codes of Practice procedures with reference to the listed material below, apart from the CONTRACTOR’S own expertise & information. The gap analysis shall also identify the requirement of new procedures.
- International Oil & Gas upstream & downstream company procedures, best industry practices which includes systems & procedures from Group Company Shareholders, IOGP etc.
- Existing Group Company Procedures
- Lessons learnt from the major incidents that occurred in Group Companies during the last 5 years as a minimum.
- Latest amendments to UAE Federal Regulations & Abu Dhabi regulations
- Meeting with HSE subject matter experts and management for their input and feedback.
- Conduct review of the existing Codes of Practice based on the gap analysis & the comments provided by the Group Companies on 2014 version.
- Develop new Codes of Practice or TGN as agreed based on the gap analysis. In any case, the number of new Codes of Practice that required to developed shall be prioritized and the number shall not exceed 10 (TEN).
e) Final Cold Eye Review the Codes of Practice which are currently under preparation and / or ready for approval stage, by the various Group Company task forces and make necessary changes as approved by the task forces.
f) CONTRACTOR shall draft the Codes of Practice by incorporating the review comments, gap analysis observations, etc., and present for review by the Client Task Force Teams comprising of Subject Matter Experts from Group Companies.
g) CONTRACTOR shall deliver the final drafts of the revised versions and newly developed Codes of Practice for signature by HSE Unit Manager.
h) Develop PowerPoint training presentations for each of the approved COP/TGN for use by the Group Company CHSE teams for training their personnel.
i) Develop Assurance audit checklists for each of the ADNOC COP/TGN