Objectives and Key Deliverables
Our company is a global pioneer in payments and cards space. Our team specifically focuses on the initiation and delivery of quality marketing innovation, strategies, payments product marketing, marketing consulting and execution to deliver data-and-insights-led products to financial institutions, government and merchant categories.
We are looking for a candidate based in Singapore to mainly support one issuer to manage best-in-class marketing, products management processes, digital marketing strategies and implementation with external and internal business stakeholders for the APAC region. He or she will be responsible to drive and support payments/card product management and production deliverables and processes for one major issuer amongst others.
• Support the team to co-ordinate and execute multiple marketing work streams. Follow up and prepare regular progress updates in a timely manner as part of project governance.
• Support the teams to execute, co-ordinate and process multiple purchase orders and closely track payments and financials. Maintain and update multiple templates and systems financial accounting.
• Direct hands-on experience to support the team to execute on marketing support and product management responsibilities which include marketing as well as card product management and production processes, order and inventory management across key markets in APAC.
• Support and manage multiple products management and production and marketing work streams to drive effective and seamless marketing and production processes that help drive acquisition and deepen share of wallet for a key issuer.
• Accountable for production vendors as well as creative and media agencies management to deliver based on our and issuer’s detailed strategies and requirements.
• Drive and execute co-branded (bank and us) marketing and communication plans as well as product management processes and initiatives to deliver a seamless customer experience for key payment products. S/he will oversee quality creative development and production management as well as media planning and execution for this bank amongst other projects. S/he will manage agencies, internal and external stakeholders.
• Execute and implement marketing solutions that include data-driven digital marketing initiatives, marketing automation, integrated marketing programs, business development, acquisition, portfolio marketing management, product launches to support the growth of our business and our customers. Support the roll out of fresh and scalable and automated digital marketing solutions.
• Strong excel and powerpoint skills - V-look up and pivot are mandatory.
• Negotiate, execute and manage end-to-end digital marketing and cards management processes and implementation, ensuring global linkage of resources and information sharing. Influence and work closely with a large diverse team to achieve positive marketing returns, revenue targets and increase market share with customers.
• Provide marketing as well as cards management support and advice to internal and external stakeholders to implement marketing initiatives that drive optimal returns and results.
ALL ABOUT YOU
• Meticulous marketing and administrative support. Willingness to support a diverse team to execute on multiple marketing and administrative work streams. Manage projects, P&L and end-to-end executions in a timely manner. Provide marketing and administrative support to the team.
• Integrated marketing experience with at least half in digital marketing in leading digital agencies, financial institutions or leading global merchant verticals. Strong marketing knowledge and understanding of marketing fundamentals. Extremely strong in building relationships and managing stakeholders.
• Previous direct hands on cards product marketing (with digital experience) and end-to-end product management experience is preferred. Very familiar with payments processes and eco-system so as to manage and support daily operations and projects with key issuer/s.
• Previous direct, hands-on experience to manage all aspects of a credit card launch which includes product, tech and operational matters on a day-to-day basis.
• Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial mindset to drive and win new business opportunities and implement fresh and innovate digital marketing solutions including marketing automation.
• Ability to strive in a matrix organization and structure; to both work independently whilst fostering partnerships with stakeholders across markets
• Ability to strive in a dynamic environment and multi-task and is able to perform under challenging and quick turnaround.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills. Possess drive and strong tenacity.
• Proven track record to drive digital first agenda, ideate, influence and manage digital initiatives that are scalable and multi-faceted. Demonstrated track record of planning, managing and rolling out highly complex and competitive integrated and digital marketing initiatives