- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 8 Apr 2019 08:43
- Project duration (approx.)
- 9.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €892.86 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Change Management
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a multinational Oil & Gas Company
The purpose of this role, as the Senior Performance Consultant in Projects and Technology is to:
• Diagnose potential gaps in business / functional performance
• Identify how the communities & collaboration (powered by Knowledge Management) can help address those performance challenges
This role sits in the Knowledge Management team but is part of the wider Organization Development & Learning organization (OD&L). Part of the journey for OD&L is to look for wider integration of Organization Development, Learning, Knowledge Management, etc.
Key requirements for the role are to have:
- performance consulting skills to translate business challenges into required capabilities (in this case mainly communities & collaboration)
- project & change management skills to deliver (with support from the wider KM team) the required interventions
- stakeholder management skills to work with leaders in the businesses and functions in order to really understand their challenges and how KM (and wider OD&L) can help to address those.
This position will be responsible for:
• Work with the Knowledge Management Focal Point for the Production Function as key stakeholder. To identify their key challenges and opportunities for improvement as the standard KM model is driven into the Production Assets as part of the Asset Management System rollout to all 3 Production Businesses (Downstream, Integrated Gas and Upstream)
• Translating those challenges and opportunities into key capability requirements with a strong focus on requirements for communities and change management (powered by the standardised Knowledge Management approach)
• Delivering interventions to address the identified gaps, supported by a Knowledge Management expertise team and leveraging the foundations which have already been built (e.g. existing Knowledge Management roll out to the Production Function)
Collaborate with the wider OD& Learning Managers/Advisors in the Businesses to build integrated solutions leveraging the best of what OD&L has to offer (Knowledge Management, Learning, Change Management, Continuous Improvement, etc.).
• Experience in (performance) consulting. Diagnosing the root causes of business and functional challenges.
• Experience in project management. Taking a challenge or opportunity from diagnosis to delivery.
• Change management experience. Strong consulting, facilitation, and change management skills coupled with an ability to understand business requirements/needs and match with effective solutions.
• Ability to build confidence and manage stakeholders across the organization and at all levels and many locations around the world, and build effective working relationships/networks. Ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
• Experience of working within a global team in a virtual and high-ambiguity work environment
• Ability to thrive and demonstrate resilience in an autonomous role.
• Capacity for applying strategic/holistic views whilst simultaneously "hands-on" to provide tangible support on the ground.
• Strong communications skills to help business leaders and KM focal points communicate the change to their staff
• Business acumen and understanding of all our businesses (or similar) , organizational issues, challenges and needs would be beneficial, especially in the arena of the Producing Assets (Offshore Platforms, Refineries, Chemical Plants and Gas Plants)