- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 24 Jan 2019 10:49
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €80000 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Real Estate
- Area of expertise
- Information Technology , Product Development , Strategy
- Consultant location
- German (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a fast growing and well funded start up based in Berlin Germany. As we are growing rapidly we need support of our core team. May this be on an interim basis at first or a full time basis right away.
Currently, the founding team is looking for a Head of Product with proven experience operating at scale in a high growth tech company with operations and regulation complexity. As Head of Product you will be reporting directly to the CEO, as the role will be crucial to the business, as it we are passing through a period of significant growth and increased market expectations. In this newly created role, you will be accountable for product development and team growth plans. You will manage and lead this function in an environment that promotes mastery, autonomy and accountability.
- Own the landlord experience (how landlords rent apartments to us), internal automation (how we automate and scale the renting of apartments) and the tenant experience (how tenants rent the apartments)
- Develop a strong understanding of customers’ problems and the competitive landscape to build product refinements and new features that delight users
Implement new ways to strategize for brand growth
- Manage all growth channels, including strategic partnerships, business development, online marketing and sales
- Coach and develop the current employees to build a best-in-class team
- Work cross functionally across the company to ensure that partnerships are optimized for success by managing both internal and external stakeholder expectations
- Proven track record of leading a team
- Proven success in a high growth tech company ideally with complex regulations (experience from a top 10 tech firm desirable)
- Demonstrated experience solving problems for customers and developing insights that drive product development.
- Have a deep understanding of technology, a customer obsession and natural communication skills
- Generalist manager with a deep understanding for customer needs and interest in technologies
- Create a team environment of collaboration and continuous improvement and allow appropriate levels of autonomy and accountability.
- Willingness to operationally be involved into daily business, while also thinking strategically and ahead
- Provide high self awareness, delivering with exceptionally high standards
- Fluent English and German skills