- Project status
- Project posted
- 10 Dec 2018 14:27
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €200 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Apparel & Fashion
- Area of expertise
- Sales / Business Development , Strategy , Big Data / Data Analytics
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , Spanish (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a leading global fashion retailer based in Barcelona, Spain.
We are urgently seeking an experienced Project Manager with Pricing experience to
lead the improvement projects in the Pricing team that support the different business units and develop the internal capabilities to make us a leading company in price management.
• Build, prioritise and maintain, together with the business managers, the map of projects, initiatives and opportunities to improve Pricing
• Lead the launch, development, management and implementation of new pricing processes and the necessary tools to improve the company's price management
• Lead the management, coordination and presentation of multiple projects, delegating the execution of projects to the team of Pricing analysts and carrying out continuous monitoring to achieve established objectives.
• Create a network of multidisciplinary contacts in the organisation to carry out joint projects with other teams
• Contribute to the elaboration of the strategy and definition of price processes (Mark Up & Down), together with the Coordinator of the Pricing team and the Management
• Build an internal team capable of developing and maintaining the best practices in Pricing
• Report to Management periodically the status of the projects and measure their success and impact
• At least 5-6 years of professional experience, with a strong competence in project and team management.
• Some experience in pricing/revenue management and specially in digital trends
• Knowledge in Financial and Pricing area.
• Experience in the management of pricing areas, defining the strategy for price definition (Mark Up), analysis and monitoring of price and margin evolution, proposal of promotions and sales price policies (Mark Down).
• Management capacity of multiple projects in transversal and dynamic environments. •Ability to coordinate and lead the resources assigned to projects, planning, managing, and communicating the result to business appropriately in time and cost
• Relationship and influence skills for team management and coordination and presentation with business areas
• Oral and written communication skills to present results in a simple and clear way, focused on business