Objectives and Key Deliverables
*This 6 month project is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
**The daily rate is not indicative of client’s budget. Please submit a bid that feels right for your experience level.
A large TMT company is hiring talented big data professionals for a new initiative in Jakarta, Indonesia. The client needs support with monetising their data that comes from their core business. The client is looking for people with agile, nimble mindset who preferably come with start-up experience.
ROLE: Product Manager/Owners
▪ Shape strategic product designs, manage and transform agile teams. Product Managers are typically at the center of the problem solving, advising on how to successful execute on their strategic vision with digital means.
▪ You would be well versed in the product, process and technology aspects. You will be at the intersection of business strategy, client and implementation vendors and you'll be responsible for translating abstract visions into reality while managing client’s expectation as well as vendor’s work efficiency. You would also be proficient in all aspects of the agile deliverables required for a technology team to build beautiful products. This includes hands on development of storyboards, wireframes, product backlog, user stories and acceptance criteria.
▪ Responsible for orchestrating the various activities associated with ensuring that a product is delivered that meets users' needs.
▪ Meets the intended audience of the product to engage in requirements elicitation
▪ Performs acceptance testing of the product
▪ Represents the needs of end-users, evaluates market trends and competition, and uses this information to determine what features to build
▪ Creates and prioritizes the product backlog
▪ Account for program success
- Technical Expertise
▪ Degrees in Computer Science, Business or equivalent degree from a top tier university
▪ 3+ years of experience as a product manager or equivalent in a leading technology, internet company or development shop
▪ Team leader experience with building consumer quality products, enabling business capability and objectives through technology or digital means
- Agile Experience
▪ Familiarity with agile development approach
▪ Understanding of the end-to-end product development process
- Individual Skills
▪ Great technical knowledge and communication skill to effectively work with senior clients, architects, and guide the vendor or client team
Mindset & Behaviours
▪ Enjoys and gets energized by complex problem solving and ability to push the innovation on solutions
▪ Ability to work at an abstract level and continuously pivot to arrive at the highest impact answer for clients