- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 26 Jan 2016 06:57
- Project duration (approx.)
- 2 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$800 / day
- Financial Services
- Area of expertise
- Product Development, Product Management
- On-site in United Arab Emirates
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are advising a bank on their digital banking strategy. We are now stepping into the phase of writing the strategic Business Plan and temporarily (immediately till end March) short of a resource to help in this exercise.
Daily tasks will essentially involve:
o Analysis of information collected from research as well as from the client
o Ascertaining additional information requirements
o Joining the project team in client discussions
o Working with the team to develop the strategic Business Plan and Implementation Roadmap (this will be the main and most time-consuming task)
Ideally, the candidate should have minimum 5 years banking experience, working either in
- Transaction Banking with experience of payments services and products (product development/product management). Experience with leading banks such as HSBC, Standard Chartered, Deutsche Bank, Citi is preferred.
- Digital Banking (in technology or strategy). Experience with leading banks in this space is preferred; Standard Chartered, Santander, Lloyds, BNP Paribas, Citi, Barclays, or HDFC in India, Garanti Bank, Turk Economy Bankasi (TEB), Akbank, DenizBank in Turkey.
Candidate should ideally be located in Dubai. If not, travel and accommodation expenses will be covered.