- Project status
- Project start date
- 15 Sep 2019
- Project posted
- 21 Aug 2019 09:45
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$520.83 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Project Management, Strategy, Data Analytics, Business Process Optimisation
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
**PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A 6-MONTH ROLE BASED IN MALAYSIA
***Salary is flexible for the right candidate
We are a leading global management consulting firm with offices in more than 40 countries. We have been trusted advisors to the world’s foremost organizations close a century, committed to helping clients achieve success. We are seeking high-performing individual to join our firm for 6 months to help with an ongoing project.
The Data Science Team would be responsible for the following:
- Increase the effective use of data and data driven insights and decisions to improve the effectiveness of business and support functions
- Manage the creation of strategic change plans using Data & Analytics, promoting brand equity; achieving competitive advantage and/or cost reduction and productivity improvement
- The team will be involved in projects with the following scope:
- Business & operations improvement strategy
- Execution of initiatives and operation of solutions
The candidate will come with 1 to 4 years of experience in Data Science/Data Analytics field. He/She would support the Functional Lead in terms of project management.
- Prior experience from a high value-add consulting firm in a similar role is strongly preferred
- Candidates of Malaysian nationality / holding Malaysia Permanent Residency preferred; candidates of foreign nationalities who come with strong and relevant background for the required roles may be considered.
This opportunity is KL-based, candidates will need to be in KL full-time on a weekly basis.