- Project status
- Project start date
- Project posted
- 28 Jun 2018 19:45
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$1200 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
- United States
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We have just acquired a manufacturing business in Denver and require a consultant to execute the commercial side of our value creation plan.
We will need someone with spikes across pricing, sales, go-to market and marketing- gained within a management consulting firm. We already have the value creation plan developed so this is focused on execution including bringing in additional resources where necessary.
The consultant will have to be based on site in Denver for 4/5 days a week although we are willing to cover travel within the US.
Ideal candidate profile
- Aggressiveness: Moves quickly and takes well-founded points-of-view on critical issues without being abrasive.
- Hands-on: Ability to manage the detail as well as step back and see the bigger picture / strategic imperatives.
- Thinking / Visioning: Able to adapt to any market or commercial context and identify the profit maximizing strategy.
- Collaborative: Charts the course with colleagues, but let’s others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Persuasion: Able to convince others to pursue a course of action.
- Honesty / Integrity: Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right,
not what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully, and does not try to sweep “bad news” under the rug.
- Organization and planning: Plans, organizes, schedules in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Work ethic: Possesses a strong willingness to work hard, long hours to get a difficult job done.
- Follow through on commitments: Lives up to forecasts, verbal and written commitments.
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.