- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 4 Dec 2017 15:49
- Project duration (approx.)
- 4.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £1652.89 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Financial Services
- Area of expertise
- Marketing & PR, Strategy
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , Spanish (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We require a consultant to create an analysis of trends impacting the Mexico market. Specifically, we are interested in critical influences/forces/trends that may impact the global value transfer space in the next 5-10 years.
The global value transfer space is being defined as funds (or whatever value, as it may be defined in the future) transfer, cashless payments (including direct deposit, bills and invoices), digital banking propositions, foreign exchange, cryptocurrency trends, digital wallets, alternative methods of payments (e.g. Peer to Peer), etc. We are most interested in those that relate to cross-border/currency transfers and international exchanges.
The trends will form an input into a wider project that explores and identifies these critical influences/forces for strategy development. We suggest that the consultant use PESTL as a framework to explore these trends.
We need to understand:
• Key trends that could be driving forces, create friction and/or be roadblocks in this space, why and the potential impact they may have
• Any cultural trends that might influence the practical needs, considerations and provider choices of value senders and receivers
• Emerging providers in this space, as well as any providers in ancillary categories with potential to address these needs (where possible to identify)
A template will be provided, but we expect:
• No less than 20 (and no more than 50) drivers with a title, concise description and illustrative evidence (including source)
• In addition to trends in metropolitan locations, we would also like to know if similar trends are seen in rural areas or if the trends in rural areas are different and what they are.
• Please include any trends that are not easily categorized into an ‘OTHER’ category
We request the consultant provide all of the drivers, as well as highlight the five that they feel are most critical/impactful with a rationale as to why.
The output of this PESTL will be combined with first party consumer market research in Mexico to inform the creation of new product propositions that will address these future trends.