Objectives and Key Deliverables
Having previously worked with a National Oil Company on improving the governance of its non-operated joint venture (JV) portfolio, we are now looking to implement our recommendations.
The previous project involved a 10 week diagnostic assessment that was conducted with two key workstreams:
(1) Focussed on the key processes in JV management
(2) Focussed on building the right information and data to support these processes
Previously identified recommendations include: restructuring of the business, sizing of the new functions, roles and responsibilities and defining key interfaces. The implementation will also support the creation of a transition and communication office.
This role will be based between London and West Africa - 50% travel to West Africa (expenses covered) and is looking to start within the next 2-3 weeks.
• Supporting stream leads in structuring workplans, analysis and client ready outputs
• Working with client teams in client offices (west Africa) with other members of the project team
• Developing updates and communications packs for the project and client leadership (including stage gates)
• Timely risk identification and escalation to project leadership
• Strategy house / Big-four consultant with 3+ years experience of project delivery
• Experience in supporting implementation and /or organisational restructuring
• Experience in the oil industry (big plus point)
• Regional experience within West Africa beneficial
• Available for travel to West Africa (50%+)