- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 27 Jun 2016 16:32
- Project duration (approx.)
- 9.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £200 / day
- Hospital & Health Care , Management Consulting , Pharmaceuticals
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Sales / Business Development , Finance and Accounting
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a global healthcare information and technology services company, who are looking to on-board a sales analyst with strong Salesforce experience for a 9 month role starting ASAP.
Consultant will provide Operational support across the entire UK & Ireland business and contribute to revenue growth through the effective implementation of sales initiatives/projects.
Covering 3 areas:
1. Financials - current quarter focus, reporting & processing. Outer quarter pipeline review and reporting
2. Client - Account planning support, win/loss reviews & client reporting
3. People - sales excellence, on-boarding and being the power user and main contact for CRM (Salesforce & MI) training and queries.
Ensure the revenue cycle is fully completed in order to minimise risk to quarterly reported revenue, including ensuring that all opportunities are correctly reflected in the system and all relevant paperwork is attached.
Assists the local sales function in opportunity management tracking providing frequent reports on the sales cycle, reporting progress and highlighting potential “Risks” on opportunities.
Supports Client Services with various reporting and KPI analysis.
Coordinate sales ops activities/projects with other functions including Client Services and Consulting business lines.
Provide financial and commercial support to local KAM’s on deal construction and reports accordingly to sales leadership.
Provide additional support on Budgets and Pricing Assistants if/when required or adhoc
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of four (4) years relevant sales/service or marketing experience. Good knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry a plus.
- Strong analytical Skills
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Relationship building skills, team orientation and commercial acumen.
- Experience of working with or within a commercial team or supporting a commercial team and influencing changes of behaviour.
- A commercial or finance background.
- Happy dealing with numbers and contract financials and the necessity to get close to the detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work with individuals at all levels within the organisation.
- High attention to detail and strong analytical skills. CRM / Salesforce, Hyperion, SAP knowledge and Excel skills preferred.
- Excellent organisational skills and time management.
Must be eligible to work in the UK without a visa