- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 6 May 2016 15:15
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$500 / day
- Management Consulting , Marketing & Advertising
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Strategy
- Consultant location
- United States
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are positioned as the strategic advisors to the C-Suite on all aspects of brand, marketing and business growth.
We are seeking highly motivated, business savvy individuals who are interested in joining its team as Consultants.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a strong interest in branding, marketing and consulting who is eager to take on wide-ranging responsibilities and who is motivated to excel within an entrepreneurial environment. The candidate should aspire to be an advisor to business leaders and have a strong brand sensibility, very strong analytical skills, and a highly proactive attitude. This position will provide an ambitious, team player the opportunity to develop within a cutting-edge area of consulting.
Competitive compensation offered.
We are based in New York City. You must be a U.S resident to apply.
Candidates must be open to a permanent position.
Consultants play an integral role in all aspects of client engagements by analyzing brand behaviors and industry trends, participating in interviews and work sessions, conducting quantitative analysis, designing & analyzing market research, communicating with clients, developing strategic recommendations and creating client presentations.
▪ Bachelors Degree from a top-tier university
▪ Ideally 1 or 2 years of experience with a management consultancy
▪ Strong academic background
▪ Strong business acumen and critical thinking skills
▪ Brand savviness
▪ Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
▪ Ability to take initiative and to work independently and within a team
▪ Resourceful problem-solving skills
▪ A quick learner with a strong sense of curiosity
▪ Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to multi-task, especially in high pressure situations
▪ Strong work ethic with superior attention to detail
▪ Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint