- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 14 Nov 2018 02:47
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$400 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Corporate Finance, Accounting and Finance
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
A PE backed firm's CFO is looking for an interim resource with the requirements below.
- Finance background; conceptual thinker, hands on person
- Around 10 year experience; preferably started as auditor in big four, then followed by min 5 years in corporate MNC environment (Candidates who only worked in MNC also acceptable)
- Should have worked in MNC in different positions: Accounting (Finance Operations, consolidation etc) and FP&A + business partnering role
- Position is not a leader, but an individual contributor.
- Person need to be able to work with people in different subsidiaries across the world
- Various project assignments: financial analysis, lender presentations, other FP&A related assignments
- Data room preparation: The person will need to have sufficient finance knowledge, to perform professional screening of all the materials that subsidiaries will submit for the data room; the person need to have the ability to make judgement on the correctness and consistency of the data.
EXPECTED DURATION: 3 months
COMPENSATION will be commensurate with the candidate's experience