- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 16 Oct 2017 13:25
- Project duration (approx.)
- 4.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- £400 / day
- Level of Experience
- Hospital & Health Care
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Healthcare Services
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
- German (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
*This project is not currently live. We expect to be go-live within the week*
This project will involve an investigation into the German care home market. It will be a national and regional level outlook - covering areas such as analysis of the market, policy, regulation and reimbursement factors.
The investigation will take the form of:
- Desk-based research
- Telephone interviews with national and local level stakeholders.
Fluency in German is essential for this project.
The consultant would produce content to support the production of a Powerpoint presentation.
Our expectation is that the consultant would work on-site in our central London office.
• German speaking (Must be fluent enough to engage in conversation in German, and read German documents)
• Experience of German health and social care system is desirable
• Background in management consultancy
• Excellent research skills, with a primary focus on qualitative research.
Other general skills
• Ability to undertake independent research with minimal oversight
• Able to join a team and quickly get up to speed
• Understanding of policy, regulation and reimbursement within the German health/social care system would be excellent
• General understanding/experience of policy, regulation and reimbursement within health and social care would be beneficial