- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 13 Feb 2017 11:40
- Project duration (approx.)
- 2.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- £800 / day
- Level of Experience
- Renewables & Environment
- Area of expertise
- Corporate Finance / M&A , Engineering , Finance and Accounting
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are consultants to an international Renewable Energy developer and technical know-how provider. The developer is interested in acquiring a major share in a Wind Power concession of 320MW in Egypt.
The consultants need to deliver the following:
1) Assess the technical merits and resources of the project.
2) Assess and evaluate the concession financially from an investment point of view and analyse the associated risk and rewards.
3) Provide M&A expertise to assess the client in acquiring the share in concession.
1) Technical expertise in wind power generation projects.
2) Financial feasibility study and business modelling of wind power.
3) Investment expertise in Renewable Energy
Please note the duration and budget of the project can be altered depending on progress of the work and expertise in the windpower space.