- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 15 May 2019 13:52
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €600 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Market Analysis, Change Management, Sales / Business Development, Strategy
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , German (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a well-recognized e-commerce brand focused on automotive sector. We own a number of semi-independent entities all over the world. Due to increased competitive pressure, we decided to set up a global centre of excellence for B2B Sales.
The role is based in Amsterdam or Berlin but we are open to candidates from other European countries it they fit the requirements.
Please note that the salary is based on experience and is negotiable.
Focus of this project will be on acting as an interim Global Head of Sales Excellence.
Priorities for 3-6 months of collaboration would be:
1. Running a diagnostic to determine key pain points / opportunities
2. Developing Global Sales Excellence Strategy
3. Developing project road-map
4. Delivering 1-2 sales excellence projects with specific markets and tangible impact
5. Setting up governance & developing sales community.
The ideal candidate will have a mix of consulting and industry experience. That can combine conceptual & strategic thinking with driving, implementing and strong stakeholder management skills.
Another key requirement is to be data driven, structured, analytical and not afraid of rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty. As there are limited resources available and no big team of people to delegate the tasks, we require an autonomous worker able to hit the ground running immediately. This is a mix between consulting and leadership role.