- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 20 Mar 2018 10:29
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £1800 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Market Analysis, Information Technology
- On-site in United Kingdom
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are looking for an experienced computer hardware expert who is technically and functionally sound. The consultant would have either worked in a cloud compute company, cloud compute sales, or has experience buying services from a cloud compute company.
We’re creating an innovative new product. Our processing units will form an intelligent distributed network creating an energy efficient, environmentally responsible cloud compute option.
We have identified 4-5 use cases for our cloud compute processing power. We are looking for an expert in cloud compute / data centres who understands the buying journey of CTOs and organisations and their key decision factors. We also need to know the requirements of typical jobs (GPU, CPU, RAM etc.) and pricing to enable us to position our service most effectively.
The deliverable we are seeking is a detailed report that:
1) Reviews our proposed Use Cases and provides insight and into market analysis, trends, size etc.
2) Assesses the appropriateness of other Use Cases we have identified as medium-to-long term targets
3) Provide insight into the buying journey / process for CTOs and organisations
4) Presents cloud compute typical job requirements for our use cases (GPU, CPU, RAM etc.)
We would like to discuss the deliverable with our consultant to explore if anything else should be covered.