Objectives and Key Deliverables
12-24 month, full-time, Project Management role working in a multi-disciplinary agile team supporting a delivery team.
Primarily based in London with an average of 2 days per week in Coventry.
Latest start date the 1st of July, with earlier availability preferable.
Provide Program Management Support
- organise and minute meetings
- maintain the overall delivery plan
- track and report on spend against budget and flag issues with burn rate
- support the development and delivery of business cases
- manage the risk register and risk framework for the digital apprenticeships service
- work with external stakeholders to provide clear and consistent reports and engagement, to provide a single point of contact and knowledge for all enquiries
3+ years experience from a PMO function
2+ years experience of working in software teams using an agile delivery methodology
Create clear, pragmatic and manageable plans and reports
Public sector experience preferable