- Project status
- Project posted
- 4 Jun 2018 07:40
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$16000 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
One of the most successful digital telco in SEA is looking for a Head of Product.
As our Head of Product, you will have the opportunity to apply your extensive experience in product management and development, and lead the mission in product excellence.
You will translate the ambitious vision of the company into a specific product roadmap, and, partnering with our engineering and other teams, leverage data analytics and customer insights to drive exceedingly high levels of innovation and power to the consumer.
● Drive the product strategy and prioritise continuous innovation aligned with our product principles (below)
● Drive collaboration across the relevant teams (including but not limited to Product, Engineering and Data teams) in developing the product strategy
● Own and deliver product roadmap, ensuring high quality deliverables across company milestones and development sprints.
● Make data-driven decisions with market research, insights and tests
● Lead and nurture a team of Product Managers.
● Endless focus on the customer journey, user and product experience
The Ideal Candidate
● 8-12 years experience, with at least 5 years of pure product management experience
● Track record of building and delivering high-quality digital products and complex roadmaps, ideally across
multiple regions (markets as well as geo-distributed product and engineering teams)
● Experience in multi-market matrix organizations
● Proficient in product management principles, UI/UX systems and design, and product engineering collaboration
● Experience with a consumer-facing startup and/or larger international firms valuable
● Possess high-level strategic thinking and analytical acumen, as well as hands-on ownership
● Experience in user insights and data-based decision making
● Adept at engaging and influencing senior leaders
● Grown and nurtured high performance / sustainable teams of product managers from 3-5 to 20+
● Experience in negotiating and executing complex product-based strategic partnerships
● Exceptional presentation, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
● Familiarity with competitive environments and localisation requirements in Asia