- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 27 Aug 2017 16:15
- Project duration (approx.)
- 20 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- €720 / day
- Level of Experience
- Consumer Goods & Services
- Area of expertise
- Corporate Finance, Strategy
- English (Essential) , French (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a global company active in Personal and Home Services and are looking to expand one of our core activities into new markets.
We are in the process of completing a detailed analysis of opportunity to expand into at least 4 new countries. The analysis must to be completed within the next two months working towards a presentation of the options and opportunity to the Board during November 2017.
We are looking for a strategy consultant with international experience to support the management team in the execution of this project.
We are looking for a consultant to:
* Collect, analyse and interpret information, data and statistics on the 4 new prospective markets
* Construct a detailed market assessment matrix
* Analyse potential competition in these four markets as well as potential companies for acquisition
* Develop recommendations and conclusions with management
* Produce the Board presentation including all the findings for the November meeting
* At least 5 years of experience in strategy consultancy ideally from a top tier consultancy
* Experience in developing new market entry strategies
* Very strong analytical, business and analysis skills
* Experience with financial analysis and modelling
* Excellent presentation skills.