- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 18 Nov 2015 14:37
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$1200 / day
- Civil Engineering
- Area of expertise
- Executive / C-Suite, Operations, Project Management
- On-site in United States
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Seeking an NYC-based consultant with 15+ years experience in Construction Management and 5+ years in Site Development projects, specifically in New York City.
Consultant will oversee leasing, design, and construction of small spaces in the NYC market. Includes overseeing lease negotiations, contractors, and full construction project management.
Project is expected to last 6 to 12 months, full time. Project start date is early January 2016, or possibly sooner for the right candidate.
Consultant will be the point person to make sure build-out gets done in a timely matter, and will collaborate with general contractors, realtors, architects, attorneys, and NYC Department of Buildings.
- Must be based in greater NYC area, and able to commute on-site to NYC daily.
- Must have extensive knowledge in NYC building codes and DOB requirements.
- Must have a minimum of 15+ years in Construction Management and 5+ years in Site Development (preferably opening small spaces).