- Project status
- Project posted
- 30 Nov 2016 16:27
- Project duration (approx.)
- 4.5 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$1000 / day
- Machinery & Industrial Automation , Mechanical / Industrial Engineering , Plastics
- Area of expertise
- Engineering , Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
- Mandarin (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a precision components and foam plastics business undergoing a private equity fuelled operational revamp.
We are looking for a Lean Manufacturing consultant for a 3- 6 month project in China.
You will be asked to analyse the opportunities for operational improvement throughout the production process with the purpose of planning and implementing Lean/Sigma within the plants.
The project's kick-off is estimated for January 2017 and should last for 3-6 months ; extensions will be discussed if need be.
*The consultant will have to be on site - therefore availability to travel between the plants (Shenzhen and Suzhou) is needed.
*The day rate is negotiable - according to the consultant's experience.
*Unfortunately, relocation or visa sponsorship are not provided.
- Current process analysis;
- Lean/Sigma implementation plan and execution (phases/objectives);
- ROI calculation after business transformation.
- Mandarin speaker;
- Lean Manufacturing experience;
- Consulting experience - preferably within similar industries.