- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 1 Dec 2015 12:03
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £300 / day
- Consumer Goods, Internet & Online Media, Management Consulting
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research, Strategy
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are expanding our Business-to-consumer operation to a Business-to-business operation. As part of this expansion we are looking to create a comprehensive report on the parent industry in the UK. This would include:
1) Sectors and sub-sectors (eg. e-commerce, activities and leisure, offline retail, health and wellness, information and media)
2) Revenue size and growth estimates
3) Key and emerging players
4) Trends and growth drivers in each segment
5) Consumer behaviour: media consumption, buying behaviour
This can be a remotely-executed project. Deliverable would be a Powerpoint presentation (approx 20-30 slides) with Excel file to include data.
Knowledge/experience of consumer industries gained either in-house or at a management consultancy.
Key is a high analytical ability and ability to research and analyse large quantities of data.
There are no reports that exist on this segment currently so it will be essentially to work closely with the founder to create the framework for the report. So communication skills also key.