- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 27 Jan 2016 18:46
- Project duration (approx.)
- 2.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- US$250.4 / day
- Management Consulting , Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Engineering , Programme / Project Management
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Our client, a leading industrial manufacturer, would like to expand market opportunities for their high quality DC power supply technologies, specifically non-communications applications. To do so, they will be engaging a virtual panel of experts in the industry to better understand the needs of prospective customers who depend on high quality DC power supply. Their goal is to (1) identify market opportunities, and (2) discuss and prioritize the elements key stakeholders care about with regards to their power solution - e.g. density, efficiency, ease of use.
We are seeking a facilitator for this virtual forum who excels at problem definition, moderated discussion, and insights distillation. Relevant expertise includes DC power supply, focused lighting, and industrial manufacturing more widely.
The project will involve ~25 - 30 hours of work over two to three weeks, which can be paired with other work / projects. No travel is required. All participant engagement is via an asynchronous platform online, and client engagement is by phone.
Timing: February 15 - February 18 (TBD)
- Earn $2,500 for the engagement
- Learn about trends in the DC industrial space and content that can help you improve your own work
- Connect with peers and expand your network
- Enhance your reputation as a leading thinker on topics of passion and expertise
Experience in facilitating engagements and strong background in high-quality DC power (non-communications) applications, focused lighting and industrial manufacturing more broadly.